Terms of Service
Welcome to Crypton Mobile
These Terms govern use by the clients of the services that Crypton Mobile provides via its Website, Software or Messaging services (hereinafter “Services”).
These Terms also apply to other visitors and users of Crypton Mobile’s website and software (hereinafter “Website” and “Software”), who are not registered Clients of Crypton Mobile and do not use the Services.
In these Terms of Service (hereafter “Agreement” or “Terms”), “we,”“us,”“our” or “Crypton Mobile”” will refer collectively to Crypton Mobile, 725 Broad Street, Augusta, GA 30901 & P.O. Box 1970, Evans, GA 30809, and the terms “you,”“your” and “Customer” will refer to you. To be eligible for a Crypton Mobile account for any of Our Services, you must review and accept these Terms by clicking on the “I Accept” button or other mechanism provided. If you are agreeing to the Terms herein in order to use Our Services on behalf of an organization, then you are agreeing to these Terms for that organization and promising to Crypton Mobile that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms (and, in which case, the terms “you” and “your” or “Customer” will refer to that organization). The exception to this is if that organization has a separate written agreement with Crypton Mobile covering the use of the Services, in which case that agreement will govern such use.
Please read these Terms carefully prior to using the Website, Services and Software.
ONCE ACCEPTED, THESE TERMS BECOME A BINDING LEGAL COMMITMENT BETWEEN YOU AND CRYPTON MOBILE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD NOT CLICK THE “I ACCEPT” BUTTON AND YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE SERVICES.
TAKE NOTE THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN PROVISIONS THAT DISCLAIM, LIMIT AND EXCLUDE THE LIABILITY OF CRYPTON MOBILE TO YOU AND THAT INDEMNIFY CRYPTON MOBILE AGAINST CLAIMS AND DAMAGES THAT IT MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR CONDUCT.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- The words and phrases listed below shall bear the following meanings in these terms and conditions, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
- “End user” or “recipient” means any person, including both natural and juristic entities who receives or is intended to receive any message sent by a User using the Services;
- “Network Operator” means any party licensed to install, operate and maintain a cellular telephony network;
- “Services” shall mean and include all products and services offered or provided to Users by Crypton Mobile
- “SMS” means a short message service provided by means of a text or data message to a cellular device.
- “User” shall mean any natural or legal person who makes use of any of the Services or who uses or visits the Website; and
- Any reference in these standard terms to the singular includes the plural and vice versa, any reference to persons includes both natural and juristic persons and any reference to a gender includes the other gender.
- Any clause headings inserted into these terms and conditions have been inserted for convenience only and shall not be taken into account in interpreting the terms and conditions.
- Words and expressions defined in any other part of these terms and conditions shall, for the purposes of that part, bear the meaning assigned to such words and expressions in that part.
- To the extent that any provision of this Agreement conflicts with any law, then to the limited extent of such conflict, such provision shall be severed from this Agreement without affecting the enforceability of the remainder of its terms.
- Persons using the Website or the Services for any reason whatsoever bind themselves and agree to these terms and conditions.
- Should a User not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement or be unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the User should immediately cease using the Website and/or terminate the registration process.
- You may not use the Website or the Services if you are not of a legal age to form a binding contract with Crypton Mobile.
- Users agree that all terms and conditions herewith published shall be binding on the User and that should there be a contradiction between these general terms and conditions and any other product-specific or service-specific terms and conditions, the product-specific or service-specific terms and conditions shall prevail to the limited extent of such conflict.
- Crypton Mobile reserves the right to refuse to accept and/or execute an order or request to do business or to render any Services without giving any reasons therefor. Crypton Mobile also reserves the right to cancel orders in whole or in part in Crypton Mobile’s sole and absolute discretion.
Changes and Amendments
- Crypton Mobile expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to alter and/or amend any criteria or information set out in these terms and conditions or any information on the Website without prior notice and to update prices and rates quoted on its Website from time to time.
- Users undertake to check the Website frequently and to acquaint themselves with the changes and/or amendments in the information supplied on the Website and, in this regard, Users undertake to check, at a minimum, these terms and conditions for any alteration thereto, including in respect of the prices and nature of any Services, prior to the conclusion of each new credit purchase or service order in respect of the Services governed by these terms and conditions. Users should regularly verify which networks are covered by the Services. Changes may occur as to which networks are covered from time to time.
- Crypton Mobile shall make all reasonable endeavors to ensure uninterrupted and continued use of the Services, however the delivery of SMS messages, MMS Messages, PUSH Messages, EMAIL Messages & eSIGNATURES is largely dependent on the effective functioning of Network Operators’ cellular networks, network coverage and the SMS recipient’s mobile handset. Crypton Mobile does not and cannot guarantee the availability of any Service, the delivery of SMS Messages, MMS Messages, PUSH Messages, EMAIL Messages &/or eSIGNATURES or the compatibility between any message or content format and any particular mobile handsets or mobile operating systems.
- Network Operators may modify, enhance, develop or discontinue components of their services at any time without prior notice, in which event Crypton Mobile shall be entitled to modify, enhance, develop or discontinue affected Services to Users without notice.
- Crypton Mobile shall use its reasonable endeavors to provide the User with advance notice of any modification, suspension or termination of its Services and shall endeavor to minimize the duration of any suspension thereof in so far as this is reasonably practicable.
- Messages shall be deemed to have been delivered when Crypton Mobile has sent the messages to the immediate destination that it is requested to send to, including, but not limited to, mobile telephone networks, SMTP or other servers.
- Crypton Mobile shall have the right to withhold, terminate or suspend the provision of Services to the User at any time. Where this Agreement or the provision of any Service is terminated by Crypton Mobile for any reason other than breach by the User or discontinuance of a Service by a Network Operator, Crypton Mobile shall refund all monies already paid in advance by the User for any unused terminated Service.
- Any refunds that may be due and payable to a User shall be refunded after deduction of all credit card and payment merchant charges, partner’s sales commission and reasonable administration charges.
- Ordinary mobile terminated messaging services may be terminated by the User at any time. Incoming numbers, including long numbers, short codes and premium rated numbers must be leased for a minimum initial period of three months and thereafter one further months’ notice must be given by the User in order to terminate the lease of any long numbers or short codes.
- Crypton Mobile shall provide, on request, service information to a recipient of message sent by a User utilizing a standard rate short code for delivering messages in the United States of America. As per network rules and industry regulations, the following processes and procedures will apply for standard rate short code programs in the United States of America:
- Should a recipient have received a message from a User sent via Crypton Mobile, and should a recipient no longer wish to receive such messages, the recipient may undertake any of the following:
- Text STOP, END, QUIT, UNSUBSCRIBE OR STOPALL to the short code to cancel.
- Call the Crypton Mobile toll free number, supply their mobile number and ask to be blocked from receiving further messages.
- Email Crypton Mobile with their mobile number and ask to be blocked from receiving further messages.
- Should a recipient have received a message from a User sent via Crypton Mobile, and should a recipient no longer wish to receive such messages, the recipient may undertake any of the following:
Customer Service Contact Information is as follows:
- Toll free number: 1-888-418-4104
- Email address: Support@CryptonMobile.com.
Should a recipient wish to receive more information via an SMS message, the recipient should send the word HELP to the short code.
The standard rate short code program service provider is Crypton Mobile, and the service supplied is for the delivery of one-time passwords, activation codes and similar. Message frequency varies per account set up.
All messages sent via Crypton Mobile are standard rate programs and message and data rates may apply. There are no premium rate services. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Users acknowledge and understand that Crypton Mobile acts as a conduit for the provision of information and content. Users acknowledge that Crypton Mobile shall not be responsible or liable for any content transmitted and that full responsibility for content shall rest on the User. Users shall observe all relevant legislation and regulations applicable in their jurisdiction and in the jurisdiction of all persons to whom they cause messages to be delivered. It shall be the sole responsibility of Users to familiarize themselves with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct to which they may be subject and to ensure compliance therewith.
- Users shall furthermore ensure that all messages, advertising, information and content produced or generated by a User for transmission or delivery by means of the Services shall comply with all laws and any relevant code of conduct to which Crypton Mobile itself subscribes and is bound in all territories where messages are sent by, or received from, the User, including but not limited to the following laws and codes of conduct in the specific territories listed below:
- United States: the Controlling the Assault of Non-solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN SPAM) Act, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act and the Rules of the Federal Trade Commission relating to sending of unwanted commercial messages as well as the Mobile Marketing Association Code of Conduct available at www.mmaglobal.com.
- Users shall not do, nor omit to do, anything that would result, directly or indirectly, in any breach by Crypton Mobile or by the User of any requirement or provision of any applicable legislation, regulations, code of conduct or network usage policies, failing which Crypton Mobile shall be entitled to immediately suspend or terminate the provision of Services to the User and the User shall have no claim of any nature against Crypton Mobile (including claims for re-imbursement, refund, compensation or damages). Users hereby indemnify Crypton Mobile against any fine imposed on Crypton Mobile or any damages suffered by Crypton Mobile as a result of any act or omission of a User that amounts to a breach of any law or code of conduct to which Crypton Mobile may be subject. Upon notification of any such fine or damages, Users agree to immediately pay the amount of such fine or damages to Crypton Mobile. Any amount not paid to Crypton Mobile within 24 hours of notification thereof shall accrue interest at the rate of 15.5% per annum.
- Users may not use, or knowingly allow others to use, the Services for any purpose that may bring Crypton Mobile’s name into disrepute, or for any purpose that, in Crypton Mobile’s sole and absolute discretion, is improper, immoral or undesirable.
- Users shall not permit, do, nor omit to do, anything which might have the effect of prejudicing or impeding the legitimate activities, interests or goodwill of Crypton Mobile nor any Network Operator.
- Users may not use the Services to send messages without reasonable cause nor for the purpose of causing annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person.
- In the event of any transgression of any applicable law, regulation, code of conduct, or any provision of these terms and conditions, or in the event of any complaint being received by Crypton Mobile in relation to a User, then the User hereby acknowledges and agrees that Crypton Mobile may in its sole and unfettered discretion remove message recipient contact numbers from the database of a User and/or suspend or terminate Services to a User without prejudice to any other rights that it may have in law or in terms of these terms and conditions.
- Users acknowledge and agree that all messages sent may be stored and can be audited and reviewed by Crypton Mobile or any other person acting on behalf of Crypton Mobile at any time to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions and any applicable law, regulations or code of conduct.
Registration and Security
- To register to make use of the Services, a User must complete the registration process and must provide Crypton Mobile with up to date, complete and accurate information as requested by Crypton Mobile. Failure to provide accurate and complete information on registration may result in termination of the Services. A User may also be required to choose a Username and password. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their Usernames and passwords and Users undertake not to divulge their Username and passwords to any other person. A User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under its account and a User shall be strictly liable to make payment of all charges incurred under its account whether or not these charges are incurred by the User or any other person, authorized or unauthorized, intentionally or unintentionally, or as a result of any virus, hack or security breach.
- Users agree to notify Crypton Mobile immediately of any unauthorized use of their account(s) or any other breach of security.
- It is expressly prohibited for any person, business or entity to gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any page on this Website, or to deliver or attempt to deliver any unauthorized, damaging or malicious code to this Website. Any person who delivers or attempts to deliver any unauthorized, damaging or malicious code to this Website or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on this Website shall be held criminally liable and in the event that Crypton Mobile should suffer any damage or loss, civil damages will be claimed.
- In the event that a User wishes to replace a person/employee using a specific Crypton Mobile account of the User, and wishes to prevent the individual person from accessing the account, the account holder shall inform Crypton Mobile in writing of this change and change all details on the account accordingly. Crypton Mobile may refuse to act on the instructions of an account holder where the account holder fails to provide sufficient proof of its identity as the account holder and the authority of the person purporting to represent it in making such a request and Crypton Mobile shall have no liability to the account holder or the individual person where it refuses to act in the absence of such proof, nor where it acts in good faith reliance of any information submitted to it in support of any such request made by any person purporting to represent the account holder, including in respect of any claims for breach of privacy, security or confidentiality.
- In the event that a person wishes to lodge a complaint that a User has used the Services in any manner that infringes on the complainant’s rights or the rights of another person, the complainant shall provide Crypton Mobile with a written notice setting out:
- The full names and address of the complainant;
- The written or electronic signature of the complainant;
- Identification of the right that has allegedly been infringed or the law or code of conduct alleged to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material or activity that is claimed to be the subject of unlawful activity;
- The remedial action required to be taken by the service provider in respect of the complaint;
- Telephonic and electronic contact details, if any, of the complainant;
- A statement that the complainant is acting in good faith; and
- A statement by the complainant that the information in the complaint is to his or her knowledge true and correct and an indemnity by the complainant in favor of Crypton Mobile for any misrepresentation of the facts or for wrongful suspension or termination of any Services by Crypton Mobile in response to the complaint.
- Any person who lodges a notification of unlawful activity with a service provider knowing that it materially misrepresents the facts is liable for damages for any wrongful suspension or deactivation of services. Users acknowledge and agree that Crypton Mobile shall not be liable to the User or any other person for damages or other liabilities resulting from wrongful suspension or deactivation of services in response to any such notification.
- No Crypton Mobile account may be is transferred from one person to another without the written consent of Crypton Mobile. Where Crypton Mobile consents thereto, the new person shall be responsible for updating all details on the account accordingly. If the Username is the former person’s name or trademark, a new account must be opened.
- In the event that a User forgets his or her password and/or his or her contact details used for password recovery has changed (e-mail address, mobile number) and he or she requests a password change, mobile number change or e-mail address change, Crypton Mobile will call or e-mail the existing contact telephone number or email address on the account. The User agrees that if there is no response or no confirmation of the above request, the User may be required to re-register. The User further agrees that if any person responding to the above contact confirms the request, then the request may be effected and a new password issued to such person and the User agrees that Crypton Mobile shall not be liable for any damages or breach of privacy, security or confidentiality resulting therefrom, including but not limited to where unauthorized persons have gained access to the Users email account or telephone.
- Crypton Mobile will not intercept, monitor, copy or disclose any User messages or personal information about the User or the User’s Crypton Mobile account, phonebook or MSISDN’s, other than in the normal course of the use of the Services, without the User’s prior permission unless Crypton Mobile believes in good faith that such action is necessary to conform to legal requirements, to co-operate or comply with legal process, investigations, summonses, subpoenas and the like, to protect and defend the rights, property or legally protectable interest of Crypton Mobile, the User or other third party, to enforce any of the provisions of these terms and conditions or to protect Crypton Mobile’s business or reputation. The User agrees that Crypton Mobile may access its account and message contents for the purposes described above without notice and in order to respond to service or technical issues and that Crypton Mobile may communicate with the User from time to time for purposes including, but not limited to, communicating information regarding any updates, upgrades, notices, or other information.
- A recipient of a message has the right to know the identity of the sender, and this will be disclosed on request to the recipient.
- Users agree that Crypton Mobile may make use of website visitor and non-identifiable account usage data for statistical and analytical purposes. In providing its services, Crypton Mobile has implemented Google Analytics services for its audience reporting and remarketing features. When making use of these services, Crypton Mobile does not process or share any data that allows any third party to identify any individual persons. In accepting these terms services, a user agrees that Crypton Mobile may use and share de-personalised data for the analytics purposes set out above.
- Users agree that they shall not violate any privacy laws, regulations or applicable codes of conduct relating to the protection of personal information of End Users including but not limited to names, addresses, email addresses, landline and mobile telephone numbers and shall not disclose the personal information of end users to any third party save without the express consent of the End User or where specifically required or permitted by law to do so.
- Where the personal data of any EU member state subject is transferred to Crypton Mobile in a non-EU member state for processing, Crypton Mobile undertakes to ensure technical and organizational security measures that provide a level of protection appropriate to the risks represented by the processing of such data and in order to protect such data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access or any other unlawful form of processing.
Payment and Prices
- Users are required to purchase credits which shall reduce for each message sent. The number of credits used per individual message depends on the message destination, the messaging route used, and Network Operator charges. The number of credits used per message is subject to change from time to time without prior notice and shall be indicated on the Website. Unless expressly indicated to the contrary in writing, the cost of a credit is inclusive of Crypton Mobile database hosting, User support and message handling costs.
- Crypton Mobile charges may be provided as a schedule to any other format of these terms and conditions. Network Operator’s charges for use of their networks and for SMS services may differ in respect of individual Network Operators and may be varied by Network Operators from time to time and without prior notice to Crypton Mobile or its Users. Crypton Mobile may vary its charges for SMS Messages, MMS Messages, PUSH Messages, EMAIL Messages & eSIGNATURES from time to time and without prior notice to Users. In the event that a Network Operator introduces reciprocal charges, Crypton Mobile retains the right to increase the number of credits needed per message, for that specific network.
- Payment security: Users acknowledge that Crypton Mobile makes use of secure third party payment gateways including QuickBooks, PayPal and such others as may be disclosed on the Website from time to time and Users acknowledge and agree that Crypton Mobile shall not be liable for any losses arising from the use of any third party payment gateways whatsoever.
- Cooling-off periods: Crypton Mobile shall comply with any cooling off periods prescribed by law subject to any reasonable cancellation fees that may be imposed.
- Without prejudice to any other right that it may have in law, Crypton Mobile shall have the right to suspend or disable the operation of any User account and the provision of services to any User where payment of all charges have not been made in full by the due date, or where Crypton Mobile reasonably suspects that payment has been made or effected by fraudulent means.
User Warranties and User Obligations
Users warrant that:
- recipients of any commercial messages have a recent prior commercial relationship with the User and would reasonably expect to receive marketing communications from the originator and/or recipients have either requested the receipt of messages from the User or consented thereto;
- they shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations, Network Operator requirements or applicable codes of conduct which may be applicable in their jurisdiction and the jurisdiction of all persons to whom they cause messages to be delivered;
- they shall include their own contact details and identifying particulars in their messages to ensure that complaints are directed at them and not at the Network Operator;
- they shall not send unlawful, abusive, harassing, threatening or obscene messages to any End User or any other person or persons, including both natural and juristic entities; and
- they shall not engage in any fraudulent act by means of or in connection with any of the Services nor in connection with payment therefor.
Any subscription service for which an End User is debited or billed on a repeated basis without expressly confirming each individual transaction, individual program or application administered by a User to an End User must be offered on an “opt-in basis.” In addition, each User must also offer a convenient, easy-to-use and conspicuous method for an End User to opt-out from any subscription service, individual program or application.
- Where a User breaches any of these terms and conditions, including terms relating to payment of any amount due to Crypton Mobile then, without prejudice to any of its legal rights, Crypton Mobile shall be entitled to, amongst other things, to cancel its agreement with the User, to suspend or terminate the provision of services to the User, to suspend, disable or terminate the User’s account/s, to sue for specific performance by the User, to claim damages and/or to retain any monies already paid by the User in respect of services not utilised by it as damages resulting from such breach and to set off any claims that Crypton Mobile may have against the User from any other amounts due to the User by Crypton Mobile.
- Where a User account is suspended or terminated due to any breach of these terms and conditions, Crypton Mobile reserves the right to also suspend or terminate all other accounts registered by, or on behalf of such User, as well as suspend or terminate any account registered by any other person or persons whom Crypton Mobile, in its sole and unfettered discretion, believes is affiliated with the User concerned.
Limitation of Liability, Warranties and Indemnities
- THE USER HEREBY INDEMNIFIES AND HOLDS CRYPTON MOBILE HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, FINES AND RISKS THAT MAY FOLLOW FROM THE TRANSGRESSION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- CRYPTON MOBILE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR LIABILITY OF WHATSOEVER NATURE ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED FROM AND THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
- Furthermore, Crypton Mobile makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from the website are free from errors or omissions or that the Services will be 100% uninterrupted and error free.
- These terms and conditions together with any other contractual documents expressly referenced in these terms and conditions contain all of the terms of agreement between the User and Crypton Mobile.
- The Website and the Services are supplied on an “as is” basis and are not supplied to meet the User’s individual requirements. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Crypton Mobile disclaims all representations and warranties relating to the Services (whether express, implied and statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). It is the sole responsibility of the User to satisfy itself prior to entering into this agreement with Crypton Mobile that the Services and the Website will meet the User’s individual requirements and be compatible with the User’s hardware and/or software and message recipient handsets and devices.
- Users agree to hold Crypton Mobile harmless and indemnify Crypton Mobile fully against any claim by any third party, including message recipients or End Users, as a result of any system failure, message corruption, interruption or termination of services, unsolicited direct marketing, harassment, emotional disturbance, inappropriate or obscene content, breach of privacy or breach of data security, provided that none of the aforegoing result from Crypton Mobile’s own gross negligence or fraudulent acts or omissions.
- Users indemnify and hold Crypton Mobile harmless against all reasonable damages, awards, penalties or legal costs claimed or imposed by any party as a result of any action, commission or omission by the User that constitutes a breach or contravention of any legislation, regulations, code of conduct or network provider codes or practice or acceptable usage policies.
- In the event of any litigation between Crypton Mobile and the User, the successful party shall be entitled to recover their reasonable legal costs incurred by it in enforcing its rights on an attorney and client scale.
- Users further indemnify and hold Crypton Mobile harmless against any reasonable claims, actions or damages from any party as a result of the fraudulent or unauthorized use of the User’s Username and password or loss thereof.
- Without derogating from the aforegoing, in no event shall Crypton Mobile be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use or unauthorized use of the Website or the Services, whether such damages arise in contract, delicit, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
- Notwithstanding the aforegoing provisions and without derogating therefrom or limiting their application in any way, in the event that a User has a valid claim against Crypton Mobile arising from any Services provided under these terms and conditions then the User’s claim shall be limited to payment of an amount equal to the amount paid for the Services that are the subject of the claim in the month prior to any such claim arising.
The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid, such term(s) or condition(s) shall be severable from the remaining terms and conditions. The remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected by such unenforceability or invalidity and shall remain enforceable and applicable.
Disclosure of Information
- The full name and legal status of Crypton Mobile is Crypton Mobile, LLC.
- These terms and conditions apply to all websites operated by Crypton Mobile including Crypton Mobile.com and shall include any page or part thereof.
- Physical address for receipt of legal service is: 725 Broad Street, Augusta, GA 30901. Mailing address is P.O. Box 1970, Evans, GA 30809.
- Main business: SMS Messaging, eSIGNATURES, eVAULTING services and solutions.
- Costs/payment methods. Taxes: The User shall be liable to make payment of any and all value added tax, general sales tax or other taxes applicable to the services in the User’s own jurisdiction and at the applicable rates. Unless expressly indicated to the contrary, all advertised or displayed prices are advertised and displayed exclusive of such taxes. Manner of payment: Payment methods include credit card, electronic transfer or check deposit where authorized by Crypton Mobile.
- Records of transactions: Records of transactions may be obtained from Crypton Mobile on request.
- All content, trademarks and data on this website, including but not limited to software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, and designs are the property of or licensed to Crypton Mobile, and as such, are protected from infringement by domestic and international legislation and treaties. Subject to the rights afforded to the User herein, all other rights to all intellectual property on this site are expressly reserved.
- Crypton Mobile shall grant a User an individual, personal, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive and non-transferable license (“the License”) to use its proprietary software and/or application service, in object code form only, and only in accordance with the applicable User documentation, if any, and only in conjunction with the relevant Services. The User may not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to establish the source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of the software; modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the software/application; copy (except for archival purposes), rent, lease, distribute, assign, or otherwise transfer rights to the software/application; use the software/application for timesharing or service bureau purposes or otherwise for the benefit of a third party; or remove any proprietary notices or labels with regard to Crypton Mobile products and/or services. The User acknowledges that Crypton Mobile and its licensors retain ownership of all propriety applications, software, intellectual property and any portions or copies thereof, and all rights therein. Upon termination of the Services for any reason, this License will terminate and the User shall destroy and cease to use all software and applications in its possession. The software is provided and applications are offered “as is” and subject to the Service warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability found elsewhere in these terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of the User to test the Services should they wish prior to entering into this agreement.
- Content from the Website may not be used or exploited by Users for any commercial and non-private purposes without the prior written consent of Crypton Mobile.
Linking and Framing
- Any third party site may link to this Website provided that such a link is directed at the home page of this Website. It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity or website to link to any page other than the home page of this Website, without the prior written approval of Crypton Mobile.
- Crypton Mobile may provide links to the User only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply Crypton Mobile’s endorsement of such sites.
- Any linked third-party websites, pages or advertisements that may be accessible from the Website, including content posted in social media or RSS feeds displayed on the Website are not subject to the control of Crypton Mobile. Crypton Mobile shall not be held responsible or liable (whether directly or indirectly) in any way for the contents, use, or inability to use or access any such third-party websites, pages or advertisements and any use or reliance thereon shall be at the Users sole and exclusive risk.
- It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity, or website to frame any page on this Website, including the home page, in any way whatsoever, without the prior written approval of Crypton Mobile.
- Apart from good faith search engine operators and use of the search facility provided on the Website by Users, no person may use or attempt to use any technology or applications (including web crawlers, robots or web spiders) to search, collect or copy content from the Website for any purpose whatsoever, without the prior written consent of Crypton Mobile.
- The use of non-malicious search technology, such as ‘web-crawlers’ or ‘web-spiders’, to search and gain information from this Website is not permitted if such technology will result in slowing down this Website’s server or copyright infringement of any data and information available from this website. Data and information may only be used as provided for in these terms and conditions. E-mail addresses, names, telephone numbers and fax numbers published on the Website may not be incorporated into any database, used for electronic or direct marketing or other similar purposes. No permission is given, nor is it implied, that information on the Website may be used to communicate unsolicited communications to Crypton Mobile notwithstanding that such information may be published as Crypton Mobile’s contact information.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States and the U.S. courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes that may arise between the User and Crypton Mobile.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Crypton Mobile and the User.
If you have any questions, queries or wish to request permission to use any part of this Website, including, linking, framing, or searching, please contact us at the following address, which address shall be the address at which any legal notices or documents shall be required to be served:
725 Broad Street, Augusta, GA 30901 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 1970, Evans, GA 30809 U.S.A.