What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions;
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested;
- To send periodic emails; and
- The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes — cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. In other circumstances, we may provide your personal information to other third parties for purposes such as:
- Responding to 911 calls and other emergencies;
- Complying with court orders and other legal process;
- To assist with identity verification, and to prevent fraud and identity theft;
- Enforcing our agreements and property rights; and
- Obtaining payment for products and services that appear on your statements, including the transfer or sale of delinquent accounts to third parties for collection.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account and editing their information.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act
Our websites are not designed to attract children under the age of 13. To this end, we do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13 unless we first obtain permission from that child’s parent or legal guardian.
We are happy to address any questions or concerns you may have about our privacy practices and policies. You may e-mail us at email@example.com or write to us at the address below. If you believe you have been aggrieved by any act of ours in violation of the law, we encourage you to contact us directly at either of these addresses to resolve your question or issue.
725 Broad Street
Augusta, GA 30901
P.O. Box 1970
Evans, Georgia 30809